5g European Projects
- Telecom Italia SPA
- Orange SA (France)
- Orange Romania SA
- Orange Polska Spolka Akcyjna
- Telefonía Investigación y Desarrollo SA
- Hellenic Telecomunications Organization S.A.
- OTE AE (Organismos Tilepikoinonion Tis Ellados OTE AE)
- Ericsson España SA
- Ericsson Hellas SA
- Tilepikoinoniakoy Ilinox
- Ericsson Telecomunicazioni
- Nokia Bells Labs France
- Nokia Spain SA
- Nokia Liseis Kaidiktia Ellas Anonimi Etaireia
- Wings ICTSolutions Information & Comunication Technologies EPE
- Comune di Torino
- ASTI-Automatismos y Sistemas de Transporte Interno SA
- Trenitalia SPA
- Applied Research to Technologies SRL
- Telcaria Ideas SL
- IDC Italia SRL
- Eurescom – European Institude for Research and Strategic Studies in Telecomunications GMBH
- Promozione Per L Innovazione FRA Industria e Universita Associazione
- Universidad Carlos lll de Madrid
- IMDEA Networks Institute
- Consorzio Nazionale Interuniversitario per le Telecomunicazioni
- Sociedad Mercantil Estatal La Gestión de la Innovación y las Tecnologías Turísticas S.A.
- Electricite de France.
5G-EVE will create an end to end facility that will provide the means for experimenting with:
- eMBB, mMTC, URLLC services;
- Access technologies, which will be heterogeneous including also 5G-NR technologies (therefore, going beyond the current and already included fixed/wireless means);
- Backhaul technologies;
- MEC capabilities
- Core network and service technologies, including virtualization technologies, like the envisaged 5G VNF pool;
- Multi-x slicing and orchestration (cross domain and network segment/technology).
The 5G-EVE end to end facility will be from its first phases compliant to 5G standards and architectures, and additionally it will be continuously upgraded in accordance with standards evolution towards Release 16. In this respect, 5G-EVE allows to validate early versions of the standards and to prepare for later “forward compatible» versions.
5G-EVE will dedicate work to the validation of the end-to end facility, through the analysis of the 5G network KPIs; the respective network trials will rely on the important verticals, which are already parts of the project, as well as on further, external verticals, which will be sought and be engaged through project work.
The 5G-EVE end-to-end facility will be composed of four interworking site facilities, being 5TONIC the only laboratory from Spain.
As one of the core sites of the project, 5TONIC will leverage our existing and upcoming resources to give access to experimenters to the last products and services of 5G networks. This will be boosted by the members of 5TONIC participating in the project: Ericsson, Telefonica, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid and IMDEA Networks, and by collaborators like ASTI and IFEMA (by means of SEGITTUR).
Collaborate with us
If you are interested in collaborating with us please fill out the following form, and we will get in contact to provide you further information.